Wednesday 18 November 2009

Read all about it.

Okay so I know I'm going about it but 50,000 words in thirty days is quite something.

Would you do it?

Do you think we're mad?

Who's running a book on whether or not we complete our ridiculous task? On second thoughts no I don't want to know.

But what's it like to be involved in such a challenge? You can find out at www.nanowrimo.org  or you can go to Julie's blog at http://jlpwritersquest.blogspot.com/  or you can go to mine at http://mywritinglifeandotheranimals.blogspot.com/ which for some unknown reason is not being updated on this site but I am updating it regularly.

So come on guys tell us what you think - are we mad?


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely crazy, Sue!But at least we know we are slightly unhinged and ouw up to the fact!

    Of course we're going to finish what we started, Sue - we are so close now!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes Julie, we're going to finish it and I think when it's over we should have a debriefing over a nice lunch somewhere. I'll pick you up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll do it - you're over the worst part! Well done both!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you Carole, yes we are over the worst part and it really is an amazing experience. And for me, well I've done it before but a long time ago and a lot has happened and a few things have changed but it's really lovely having such a good writer and friend as a writing buddy. Hey party time in December.

    Loads of love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl Power! I think the Nano babes will have no problem finishing. You two are so inspiring and a great motivator for the group.
    I can't wait too see your marker hit the finish. Well done both of you
    Di
    x

    ReplyDelete